human resources - HR Compete
As recruiting the right candidates with rare competencies is becoming a real issue, Net-Recrute & HRCompete have put at your disposal our expertise to help you recruit qualified talent in better, faster and cheaper means in a very interactive training gathering HR and C-level people from SMEs and big groups.
During this training, we will discuss:
- The limits of Social Media
- The limits of your corporate network
Then we will break those limits together and get some inspiring examples.
Please don't hesitate to confirm your place on Ihjoz ASAP as the places are limited.
You can follow the event details on Net-Recrute or HRCompete Facebook pages.
Hope to see you soon.
It is our pleasure to inform you of our first workshop for 2017! The Talent Acquisition and Competency Based Interviewing (CBI) Techniques workshop will be held on 3 and 4 February.
Please find below the different topics that will be discussed during the workshop:
- Talent Acquisition by HR or Business Managers?
- How to build your Recruitment Plan and Budget?
- What are the best techniques to use in Sourcing & Assessing candidates?
- How to Screen incoming CVs against Job vacancies?
- Which Interviewing process suits you best?
- What's the difference between Internal and External recruitment?
- When to use Assessment Tools and Technical Tests?
- How to Select the best Candidate?
- What to avoid in Offering and On-boarding?
- We will also hold practical sessions on:
- Interview Preparation and Process
- Interviewing Techniques
- Competency Based Interviewing (CBI)
Targeted Audience: HR and Business Professionals, experience in Recruitment required (2 years & above)
Total fees: $490/participant for both days (Friday and Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) including coffee breaks and lunch.
Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance will be provided to all participants
Venue: Padova Hotel, HorchTabet Main Road, Sin El Fil, Beirut, Lebanon; Location via Google maps: Talent Acquisition and CBI
How to Register? Please click here to register online
For more details about the workshop's content, please contact Mrs. Roula Akl on the contact-us page