HRCompete and Apply are co-hosting with BLC Bank their upcoming Business Power Session for Entrepreneurs on "Leadership Dashboard: Aligning your Vision".
The Leadership Dashboard captures eight key areas that every Leader needs to consider. It will help the entire team to be focused on the same things, aligned with a common vision and purpose.
Participants can use this tool to stay focused on their most important priorities, as well as their organization's vision, mission, values, strategic edge, ways they will measure success, key business and professional relationships, and ongoing organizational and professional growth.
The eight key areas are the following:
- Long-Term Vision
- Know Which Values Matter Most
- Definition of the Performance
- Key Initiatives
- Identify Important Professional Relationships
- Draft an Initial Plan
- Get Feedback
Book your tickets here
On February 8th, IE and HRCompete co-hosted an event for IE Alumni at Four Seasons Hotel in Beirut. The event started by providing one-on-one Career Coaching sessions for 10 Alumni. This was handled by Roula Akl, Founder and Managing Director of HRCompete, and Amber Wigmore Álvarez, Executive Director of Career Services at IE. These sessions helped the coachees get advice on how and where to seek job opportunities in Lebanon and MENA region.
“I’m happy that our partnership has yielded so far, several accomplishments and events that we’ve collaborated on, the latter being the Alumni and Career Coaching event which had a positive impact on IE Alumni in Lebanon” said Roula Akl.
More than 30 Alumni then participated at three interactive Presentations which followed the Career Coaching sessions:
- Talent and Careers with Impact presented by IE Executive Director of Career Services, Amber Wigmore Álvarez
- Career Trends in MENA presented by Roula Akl, HRCompete
- 10 Things you might not know about Global Alumni Services presented by IE Head of Global Alumni Relations, Julia Sánchez
“It’s a pleasure to support IE’s International Development Department, represented by their Director in MEA, Sabine Yazbeck, on building its corporate relations through our strong network in the region. We’re glad also to collaborate with IE Team members from Dubai and Madrid, and with Wael Kechli, the President of IE Alumni Association in Lebanon for the coaching of IE students and alumni locally” continued Roula Akl.
Proud to be an IE Partner and looking forward to further successes!
To watch a part of the conference, click here
It is our pleasure to inform you of our first workshop for 2017! The Talent Acquisition and Competency Based Interviewing (CBI) Techniques workshop will be held on 3 and 4 February.
Please find below the different topics that will be discussed during the workshop:
- Talent Acquisition by HR or Business Managers?
- How to build your Recruitment Plan and Budget?
- What are the best techniques to use in Sourcing & Assessing candidates?
- How to Screen incoming CVs against Job vacancies?
- Which Interviewing process suits you best?
- What's the difference between Internal and External recruitment?
- When to use Assessment Tools and Technical Tests?
- How to Select the best Candidate?
- What to avoid in Offering and On-boarding?
- We will also hold practical sessions on:
- Interview Preparation and Process
- Interviewing Techniques
- Competency Based Interviewing (CBI)
Targeted Audience: HR and Business Professionals, experience in Recruitment required (2 years & above)
Total fees: $490/participant for both days (Friday and Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) including coffee breaks and lunch.
Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance will be provided to all participants
Venue: Padova Hotel, HorchTabet Main Road, Sin El Fil, Beirut, Lebanon; Location via Google maps: Talent Acquisition and CBI
How to Register? Please click here to register online
For more details about the workshop's content, please contact Mrs. Roula Akl on the contact-us page
Attracting Talent through Social Media
Talent Acquisition & CBI Techniques
HR professionals & HR students
||Effective Career Orientation
||University Career Placement DPT
Job Hunting & Interview Preparation
Engaging Teams in Headhunting
University Senior Students
HR & Business Managers
||Talent Attraction & Retention - Banking
||HR Managers - Banking Sector
Personal Branding and Vision Board
HR Marketing Competition
MBA & EMBA Students
HR & Technical Managers
||Performance Management & Retention
||Business & HR Managers
Innovation in HR Management
Penetrating the European Market
CEOs of Start-Ups